Keeping fit was never so easy!
- Access to a huge collection of exercises, routines and diets for free.
- Schedule workouts based on any routine.
- Keep track of what you do every day.
- Create and share your own routines.
- Propose new exercises to add to our collection.
- Write down and check your measures over time.
- Follow your improvements.
- Evaluate and comment on routines and know the opinion of other users.
- Have a trainer who schedule your routines and diets¡.
- Have access to every function available for a sportsman account and moreover...
- Train other users assigning them routines and diets, and keep track of their progress.
- Have access to your trainees list. There you can see the moment when you have to change their routines and diets.
- Upload your own diets and share them with the community.
- Customize any exercise of the collection with images and videos of your own. Only your trainees will be able to see them.
- Upload photos and information to your profile so you can be more known.
- Create a club, so your trainees can be linked to it and be part of your community
- This way, with one or more tablets placed in the club, any client can log in his/her KeepMeFit account in order to see and practise his/her routine and they won't need to carry their own mobile phone.
- Pay attention, most of the gyms don't need a club account. One or some trainer accounts are enough to train and control your clients.
Of course. As a sportsman, with KeepMeFit you can:
Of course. As a trainer, with KeepMeFit you can:
Of course. As a gym, you'll be able to use tablet mode with KeepMeFit:
You have 3 options:
- The first one is the most common, and it consists of a standard sign up form. In order to reach it, you have to click on 'Sign up' in the upper bar. After that, you'll see the different kinds of account, you can choose the one you want and click on 'Sign up' at the lower part of the table. Then the form appears, remember to introduce a valid email and to validate the two security checks at the bottom of the form.
- The second one is to sign up via your Google account. Click on the red 'G' in the upper right and, after a couple of confirmations, you're in!.
- The last one is to sign up via your Twitter account. Click on the white bird in the upper right and, after introducing a valid email and passing some confirmations, you're in!.